Week 29 USL Matches
The regular season is winding down. There were 18 games in USL action for Week 29, here are a few highlights from the stands:
- A surprising leader in the clubhouse this weekend – Real Monarchs drew 8,402 to see them collect the USL Regular Season Championship shield
- Louisville City had 7,537 come to Slugger Field on a rainy night against Charlotte
- San Antonio drew 7,043 in an interconference battle with the Tampa Bay Rowdies
- Saint Louis FC set their season-high for the year (5,725) in their home finale against Richmond
- Tampa Bay, Ottawa, and Phoenix (twice) all drew over 5k
2017 USL Attendance: Through Week 29
USL had the 2 Million Mark in it’s sights all season and was able to break the tape with one week remaining to spare. As it stands, 20 teams are reporting growth over last seasons totals.
Reactions, points of clarity, analysis? Add your commentary on your club (or the league) in the comments below!